Situated on the foothills of Troodos Mountain, Souni area is famed for its wineries and its local flora, which is dominated by pine, olive and carob trees. It is a quite area with proximity to Erimi (7kms) Episkopi (8kms) and Kolossi (9kms) large towns where supermarkets, restaurants, pharmacies, bars, banks and shops can be found. The famous Kourio beach, one of the best beaches in Limassol is 10kms away.The actual village in Souni has a tavern, couple of mini markets, a kebab take away shop and a school. There are also large supermarkets in close by Erimi and Episkopi as well as an Alfa Mega Supermarket in Kolossi. If you prefer to shop in Anexartisias street in the Limassol’s City center then it will take you 20 minute’s drive!
- Covered area 170m2 – plot 522m2 (3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms)
- Interior and exterior light fittings
- Fitted oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Furniture, curtains, decorations and fittings
- Professionally landscaped garden with trees and grass
- Swimming pool 4 x 8 m
- Off street parking
- Air conditioning units in all rooms
- Provision for central heating
- Outdoor covered bar with electricity, sink and BBQ
For sale at €450,000 (furniture sold extra for €34,000)